Knowledgeable Rhode Island Lawyer Handles Estate and Family Matters
Reputable Warwick attorney helps clients plan for their future
When you are looking to protect your family’s future by creating an estate plan, or you’ve chosen to end a marriage, you need effective representation for both legal and financial issues. At Robert E. Bollengier Law Offices in Warwick, my background as an attorney and a certified public accountant (CPA) helps me provide high-quality assistance to clients throughout Rhode Island, offering them a distinct advantage in matters involving wills, trusts, divorces and taxation. With a legacy dating back to 1960, my firm serves as a valuable partner to a diverse group of individuals and business clients throughout the Ocean State.
Established law firm offers responsive counsel and accounting expertise
Choosing the right professional is the first step to obtaining a favorable outcome to your legal or accounting issues. You can trust my firm to serve as a valuable partner because of its:
- Strong community reputation — Both colleagues and former clients recognize my firm’s record of delivering effective support to Rhode Island individuals and businesses since 1977. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Individualized attention — As a sole practitioner, I offer you the security that comes with knowing that an experienced lawyer will be answering your questions and handling each aspect of your matter.
- Detailed advice — My background as an attorney and accountant enables me to provide comprehensive assistance to clients who are looking for the best way to tackle complex legal and financial issues.
Having worked in this area for four decades, I understand the importance of creating lasting relationships with my clients. My firm offers a free initial consultation to help you get started.
Dedicated advocate assists with wills, divorces, tax and injury issues
My firm assists Rhode Island clients in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Wills, trusts and estates, and probate — I provide comprehensive assistance with wills, trusts and estates tailored to your specific goals. No matter your age or financial situation, I can help make sure that your loved ones are protected if the unexpected occurs. I also guide executors and administrators through the probate process to resolve a decedent’s estate as efficiently as possible.
- Probate litigation — In probate litigation cases where a dispute exists over the distribution of a decedent’s assets, my firm represents estate representatives and will challengers.
- Divorce — Effective legal advice during a divorce can help you make a new start on a strong legal and financial foundation. Whenever possible, I work to reach resolutions on issues like child custody and property division through consensus.
- Taxation — For business clients, I deliver practical tax assistance whether you are looking to comply with complex reporting requirements or determining which type of corporate tax status best fits your business.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured in an auto accident or some other incident caused by another’s negligence, my firm will evaluate your personal injury claim and help you seek a suitable financial recovery.
Regardless of your specific legal challenge, I am committed to protecting your legal rights and securing the best possible result.
Contact an experienced Rhode Island attorney for a free initial consultation
Robert E. Bollengier Law Offices represents Rhode Island clients in estate planning, family law and personal injury matters. Please call 401-400-3007 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Warwick office.