Previous Educational Background
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts: School of Management, graduated June 1972, B.S. Accounting
- St. Louis University Law School, St. Louis, Missouri: School of Law, graduated December 1976, J.D.
- St. Louis University Graduate Business School, St. Louis, Missouri: Graduate Business School, graduated December 1976, M.B.A.
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts: School of Law, graduated May 1986, L.L.M.
- Bryant College Graduate School, Smithfield, Rhode Island: Business School, graduated August 1991, C.A.G.S.
Current Education in Progress
- Application made to Northeastern University Graduate School; Master of Science in Finance
- Rhode Island Supreme Court, May 23, 1977: Law
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants, February 16, 1978: Accounting
- 1972 – 1973: Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co., 40 Westminster Street, Providence, Rhode Island; Associate Accountant
- 1974 – 1976: Touche Ross & Co, Grand Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri; Associate Tax Accountant
- 1977 – Present: Robert E. Bollengier Law Offices, 3210 Post Road, Warwick, Rhode Island; Attorney / CPA
- 1982 – 1984: Bryant College, Smithfield, Rhode Island; Undergraduate Program, Business Department (Business Law)
- 1985 – 1986: Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island; Undergraduate Program, Business Department (Taxation)
- 1988 – Present: Topic Lecturer, National Business Institute (Taxation), Lorman Education Services
- 1988 – Present: New England Institute of Technology, Undergraduate Program, Accounting / Taxation
Other Professional Experience
2006 – 2010: Exeter West Greenwich Regional School District, elected member to Regional School District (West Greenwich Representative):
- Serving as School Committee Member on Teacher Contract Negotiating Team
- Serving as School Committee Member on Policy Sub Committee for School District
- Serving on Capital Projects Bond Committee for Disbursement of Capital Projects Bond Funds
- Serving on Town Charter Funding Review Committee to assist in securing funding for school district under Senate Bill S3050
- 1998 – 2006: Exeter West Greenwich Regional School District, Boys Varsity Soccer Coach